Footpaths Aromatic Reflexology -  Where you are only 2 feet away from better health!
My Blog

Connect

How many times do you check in with yourself a day? Once? Twice? Do you even know what it means to check in with yourself?

How is your stress level? Have you taken time to be still and assess your emotions, your body? Any aches? Any pains? Are you tense? Why is it important?

Lets talk about the mind-body connection. We have all heard stories of people who become sick, and decide they will not be sick, and guess what? They get better. We chalk it up to good luck, but what if your mind could tell your body to get well? It can. Our thoughts, feelings, beliefs, and attitudes can positively or negatively affect our biological functioning. In other words, our minds can affect how healthy our bodies are!

Our body gives us cues. And our brain knows what to do when those red flags pop up. Call it good engineering. Our lives have become so hectic, that when our body is screaming and our mind is trying to pick up on the cues, we overwrite the program with stress, and homework, and work, and tv, you name it. The lines of communication get lost and what we have is a failure to communicate. We wind up sick and tired.

How do we fix this?

Taking time to check in. Really check in. This is why yoga, meditation and reflexology are so important. Do not be a passive participant, but engage. Check in. How do you feel about today? How does your body feel? How do you feel about how your body feels? How do you wish it felt? See where I am going with this? Connect with your mind. Connect with your body. Connect.

6 Comments to Connect:

Comments RSS
Jason Bravo on Monday, November 12, 2018 8:43 AM
I am glad to read about ay baba g here.
Reply to comment

buy assignment on Monday, November 12, 2018 9:01 AM
I think, co training in a few nations isn't reasonable as generally understudies include in wrong and illicit exercises. There should separated schools and universities for students and for young ladies to stop such terrible things in the foundations.
Reply to comment

the sims 4 cheats on Thursday, December 06, 2018 12:09 AM
Things are very open and intensely clear explanation of issues. It was truly information. Your website is very beneficial. Click link the sims 4 cheats to visit my site that will help you having a virtual world as the same as your real world you living.
Reply to comment

Albert Einstine on Thursday, April 04, 2019 10:56 AM
You share really interesting news which I never read on any website. Thanks for sharing here.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Saturday, May 11, 2019 12:36 AM
Reply to comment

edubirdie reviews on Friday, May 17, 2019 7:41 PM
Checking on myself is one of the things that I never really do. Perhaps the reason is because I am not yet aware of this. Well, not anymore because I was now able to see this and learned from it. This has also made me realized how important it is to take good care of our body. I think that it will be better to do some changes in my life right now. I have to do something that will make me healthier so that I can still do many things in this life. In line with all of this realizations, I would like to express my gratitude to the person behind this. You have taught me a lot of things today.
Reply to comment