Footpaths Aromatic Reflexology -  Where you are only 2 feet away from better health!
My Blog

Drink Your Water (Without Essential Oils)

I hear it all the time. I think my ears are just tuned to pick up on people talking about essential oils, but I pick up on quite a few conversations of people talking about the wondrous liquids. What stops me dead in my tracks is when they talk about putting the oils in their water as flavoring.

Believe me, I know how good lemon water tastes and how boring plain tap water is, but I don't believe the drinkers of these homemade concoctions realize what they are really drinking. This? From a true EO lover you ask? Yes!

Did you know:

It takes:
  • 256 pounds of peppermint leaf to make one pound of peppermint essential oil
  • 150 pounds or more of lavender flowers to make one pound of lavender essential oil
  • Thousands of pounds of roses to make 1 pound of rose essential oil

Essential Oils contain very concentrated properties of the herb or plant they are derived from. A very small amount of an essential oil has the qualities of many cups of herbal tea from the same plant. For instance, one drop of peppermint essential oil is equivalent to 26-28 cups of peppermint tea. If you wouldn’t ingest dozens of cups of an herbal tea, you should probably think twice before consuming the equivalent amount of essential oils.

If you aren't going to put the juice of 50 lemons in your one class of water, do not put the oil in. It affects your body the same way those 50 lemons would, and that can be havoc on your liver and kidneys!

If you are looking for flavored water, trying infusing fresh fruits and herbs!

6 Comments to Drink Your Water (Without Essential Oils):

Comments RSS
pocket watch on Sunday, July 12, 2020 1:40 PM
Reply to comment

Custom Packaging Box Manufacturers on Friday, November 27, 2020 8:02 AM
This is a very well presented post, my compliments. It has a lot of key elements that truly makes it work. And I love the outline and wordings. You really have a magnetic power that catches everyon
Reply to comment

Craft Cream Boxes on Friday, November 27, 2020 8:04 AM
Superb! very impressive and I get many ideas from this article. It is very helpful for me.
Reply to comment

CBD Hemp Oil Boxes on Friday, November 27, 2020 8:07 AM
Very good written post. It will be useful to everyone who usess it, as well as myself. Keep up the good work.
Reply to comment

Andrea R. Hall on Thursday, December 10, 2020 8:50 AM
They can give the bundle of suggestions to improve the product and services. By communicating the vision and mission to the employees, they can help to identify the opportunities and bring new ideas For More Information.
Reply to comment

Promotional snowboard on Saturday, January 23, 2021 1:30 AM
Thankyou for all your efforts that you have put in this.Very interesting information. I like this site very much so much superb information.
Reply to comment